August 31, 2023 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Monday, September 4, in observance of Labor Day.
A reminder there is no Board of County Commissioners meeting on Tuesday, September 5. The regularly scheduled Board of County Commissioners meetings will resume on Tuesday, September 12, followed by the Land Use meeting on Thursday, September 14 at 1:30 p.m. Unless otherwise noted, all Board of County Commissioners and Land Use meetings will be held inside the Centennial Hall auditorium at 200 South Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.
The closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Assessor’s Office
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
- The North Branch in the Union Town Center will be closed Saturday, September 2nd as well.
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- Colorado State University Extension
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Public Health
- El Paso County Treasurer & Public Trustee’s Office
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
For needs related to the Department of Human Services: Applications for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Health First Colorado and other programs can be completed by visiting https://www.colorado.gov/PEAK. The website can also be used to manage case information or find more information on additional programs.