February 17, 2022 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Monday, February 21, in observance of Presidents’ Day.
The closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- CSU Extension
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Public Health
For Department of Human Service’s needs, citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information, or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
For El Paso County Public Health needs, EPCPH offices will be closed, but as the lead agency for COVID-19 response, Public Health’s response efforts will continue through the holiday. For information on COVID-19 testing and vaccinations, visit www.elpasocountyhealth.org.