- Sunshine Law Notices
All El Paso County meeting notices are available on the County’s Agenda.net site.
A calendar of upcoming meetings is also available.
- House Bill 19-1087 “Local Public Meeting Notices Posted On Website,” went into effect on August 2, 2019, and allows local governments to satisfy meeting notice requirements via the local government’s website. Due to the new law, the County will no longer post Sunshine Law Notices to a physical location and instead all notices will be posted to the County’s agenda suite webpage
- El Paso County News & Information Channel
Watch live meetings and County programming
- Watch Live Board of County Commissioner Meetings
Commissioner meetings are Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Watch Live Meetings held at Centennial Hall
Park Advisory Board and Special Events
- Watch Live Meetings held at Regional Development Center
Planning Commission, Highway Advisory Commission, Retirement Board, Board of Adjustment, and Special Events
- Watch Live Meetings held from the Assessor’s Training Room at CSC
- Board of El Paso County Commissioners
Meetings are at Centennial Hall, 200 S Cascade, downtown Colorado Springs, every Tuesday and Thursday beginning at 9 a.m.
- El Paso County Planning Commission
Meetings are at the Pikes Peak Regional Development Center, 2880 International Circle, the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 9 a.m.
- El Paso County Highway Advisory Commission
Meetings are at the Pikes Peak Regional Development Center, 2880 International Circle, the third Wednesday of every other month at 9 a.m.
- El Paso County Park Advisory Board
Meetings are at Centennial Hall, 200 S Cascade, downtown Colorado Springs, every second Wednesday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
- See the complete list of El Paso County Boards and Commissions and their meeting dates and times. Volunteer opportunities are available.