November 23, 2021 – El Paso County administrative and elected offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25. Some offices will be closed both on Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 26, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The closure for Thanksgiving Day only, includes the following (These offices will be open on Friday, November 26):
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
The closure for both Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 26, includes the following:
- El Paso County Administrative Offices
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Offices (The North Office at Union Center will also be closed on Saturday, November 27)
- El Paso County Treasurer’s Office and Public Trustee
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
El Paso County Public Health offices will be closed Thursday, November 25, Friday, November 26, and will also be closed early at 2:00pm on Wednesday, November 24. As the lead agency for COVID-19 response, Public Health’s response efforts will continue through the holiday. For information on COVID-19 testing sites holiday hours, please visit: https://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/covid-19-testing-information.
The El Paso County Department of Human Services will also be closed on both Thursday, November 25 and Friday, November 26. Citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information, or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
Offices will return to their normal business hours on Monday, November 29.