Friday, November 20, 2020 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26 and some offices will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 27, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The closure for Thanksgiving Day only, includes the following: • El Paso County Combined Courts
• Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
The closure for both Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 27, includes the following: • El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
• Pikes Peak Workforce Center
• CSU Extension
• Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
El Paso County Public Health offices will be closed Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27. As the lead agency for COVID-19 response, Public Health’s response efforts will continue through the holiday. The following community-based testing sites will be open:
- Citadel Mall Testing Site, 750 Citadel Mall, in the parking lot just south of JCPenney Monday – Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- North Colorado Springs Testing Site, 2070 Interquest Pkwy (PPCC Rampart Campus, Parking Lot #4, SW corner of the campus)
- Fountain Testing Site, 6436 US Highway 85-87 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Falcon/Peyton Testing Site, 12072 Royal County Down Road (Behind Falcon Fire Station 1) Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The El Paso County Department of Human Services will be closed both Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27. Citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
Offices will return to their normal business hours on Monday, November 30.