November 17, 2023 – El Paso County administrative and elected offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23. Some offices will also be closed on Friday, November 24, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The closure for Thanksgiving Day on Thursday, November 23 includes the following (these offices will be open on Friday, November 24):
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- El Paso County Combined Courts
The closure for both Thursday, November 23, and Friday, November 24, includes the following:
- El Paso County Administrative Offices
- El Paso County Coroner’s Office
- Office will also close at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22
- Colorado State University Extension
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Assessor’s Office
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Offices
- Offices will close at noon on Wednesday, November 22
- The North Office at Union Town Center will also be closed on Saturday, November 25
- El Paso County Public Health
- El Paso County Public Trustee
- El Paso County Treasurer’s Office
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
For Department of Human Services needs, visit www.Colorado.gov/PEAK to manage case information, apply for SNAP (Food Assistance), or learn about additional programs.
In addition, there will not be a Board of County Commissioners meeting on Tuesday, November 21, due to the Thanksgiving holiday. The Board of County Commissioners will reconvene for their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, November 28.
Administrative offices, elected-administrative offices, and affiliated agencies will return to regular business hours on Monday, November 27.