El Paso County, Colorado, August 21, 2023 – The El Paso County Highway 105A Construction project is ongoing and motorists will experience substantial construction activity in the area.
Night work starts tonight, Aug 21, 2023, and will continue through this week. Hwy 105 will remain open, but some lane restrictions will be required for this work. The traffic configuration will return to the daytime traffic pattern by 7 a.m. daily.
In addition to the Hwy 105A project, there are several other roadway and utility construction projects ongoing within this area. For these reasons, ALTERNATE ROUTES ARE HIGHLY ADVISED.
Reminder: Monument Academy school has started so expect an increase of traffic during these school drop-off/pick-up times:
- Mondays – Thursdays: 7a.m. – 8:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m – 3:45 p.m.
- Fridays: 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
For the safety of the traveling public and construction crews:
- Please slow down and pay attention to signs and traffic control.
- Watch for workers and vehicles in the construction zone.
- Adhere to posted speed limit signs.
- Be considerate to drivers wanting to merge in.
- Your patience is greatly appreciated!
For more information about this project, visit the Highway 105A Construction Project website: http://epc-hwy105aconstruction.com/ Or, call the recorded Message Phone: 719-423-8100
Sign up for project updates by sending an email to: Hwy105Aconstruction@gmail.com