El Paso County’s Winter Hobby Wine Competition
Do you make your own wine? Are you interested in entering your wine in a competition to get valuable feedback on your wines from an expert judging panel? Enter your best homemade wines in the El Paso County Winter Hobby Wine Competition. All entries must be submitted by February 2; cost is $10 per entry. All proceeds from the competition and the awards reception will go to the Friends of El Paso County Nature Centers.
- White Native American – Single Varietal or Blend
- Red Native American – Single Varietal or Blend
- Blush/Rose Native American – Single Varietal or Blend
- Red or White Late Harvest and Ice Wine
- White Vinifera – Single Varietal or Blend
- Red Vinifera – Single Varietal or Blend
- Blush/Rose Vinifera – Single Varietal or Blend
- Fruit Wines
- Port Style
- Sherry Style
- Other Fortified
More information can be found on the Wine Competition Flyer and Entry Form. All entries must Register in advance here. After registering, print your receipt and attach it to the Entry Form. Entry form, On-Line Receipt, and wine should be dropped off at Fermentations Winemaking and Homebrewing Center, located at 5765 N. Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs.
For more information, contact Theresa Odello at 719-520-6977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.