El Paso County, CO, July 19, 2023 – On March 20th, 2023, a News Release was published stating “El Paso County will be replacing curb and gutter on eastbound Londonderry Drive between Angeles Road and Mount Princeton Drive. The project is expected to be completed in fifteen working days, weather permitting.” Unfortunately, this work was not completed until July 5th. We sincerely apologize for the extended delay completing the Londonderry Drive project and not keeping our citizens updated on the status of this project.
Londonderry Drive Current Project Paving Status:
- Londonderry Drive between Angeles Road and Rainbow Bridge Drive will remain closed during working hours (approximately 6am – 6pm) through July 21st to complete wide crack repairs and paving in this area.
- After July 21st, citizens can expect single lane closures for the remaining sections of Londonderry Drive as the contractor completes wide crack repairs and paving in this area.
- Traffic control will be present during work hours along Londonderry Drive for the duration of the project.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic during temporary lane closures.
- Delays in this area should be expected.
- This project is expected to be complete by August 18th.
Drivers are reminded to reduce speeds and to watch for workers, equipment, signs, and barricades. El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation.
For more information and any questions, please visit our website at: