February 20, 2023 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Monday, February 20, in observance of Presidents’ Day.
The closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
- The North Branch in the Union Town Center will be closed on Saturday, February 18th as well.
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- CSU Extension
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Public Health
For Department of Human Services needs, citizens can complete applications for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) and other programs by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK. The website can also be used to manage case information, or find more information on additional programs.