May 27, 2021 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, May 31, in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
The closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Public Trustee
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- CSU Extension
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Office of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- 4th Judicial District Courts and El Paso County Combined Courts
El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office will be closed on Monday, May 31. The North Branch Office in Union Town Center will be open Saturday, May 29, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, by appointment.
El Paso County Department of Human Services will be closed Monday, May 31.
- Citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
- If you have concerns about child abuse or neglect, please call 1-844-CO-4KIDS or if it is a life threatening emergency contact 911.
- If you have concerns about abuse, neglect or exploitation of an at-risk adult please report to law enforcement in the jurisdiction where the adult resides. If it is a life threatening emergency contact 911.
El Paso County Public Health Offices will be closed on Monday, May 31. As the lead agency in COVID-19 response, Public Health’s response efforts will continue through the holiday. For information on testing and vaccination sites and hours of operation, visit www.elpasocountyhealth.org.
The Board of County Commissioners will convene for their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, June 1. Administrative, elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will return to their normal business hours on Tuesday, June 1.
On Memorial Day, and every day, we take a moment to honor and remember the brave men and women who gave their lives in service to our country. We pay tribute to their service, courage and ultimate sacrifice.