Starting on March 8, 2020, the following traffic patterns at the intersection of Struthers Road and Gleneagle Drive will change:
- Gleneagle Drive access for Northbound traffic on Struthers Road will keep right at Shepard Heights, using a “free right”/right-turn only access.
- Northbound traffic continuing on Struthers Road will shift left at Shepard Heights and continue to the all-way stop at intersection. No right turn at stop sign.
- Gleneagle Drive access for Southbound traffic on Struthers Road will detour with left turn on Falcons Nest Loop. Follow detour signs along Falcons Nest Loop, Scottsdale Drive and Westchester Drive.
- Southbound traffic continuing south on Struthers Road will continue to the all-way stop at intersection.
- No left turn at stop sign.
- Southbound traffic from Gleneagle Drive accessing Struthers Road will continue to use the all-way stop.
There will be no access to Gleneagle Drive from Struthers Road at the all-way stop. Motorists should expect delays. Traffic pattern and detours will remain in place for approximately 7 days, dependent upon weather and resource availability.
Drivers are reminded to reduce speeds and to watch for workers, equipment, signs and barricades. El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation. Cautious and attentive driving within the project area will ensure safety and the efficient completion of this project. Funding for this project is provided by El Paso County Road and Bridge.
For more information and questions: