El Paso County, CO, March 22, 2023 – Starting on Thursday, March 30, El Paso County will be replacing curb and gutter on eastbound Londonderry Drive between Angeles Road and Mt. Princeton Drive. The project is expected to be completed in fifteen working days, weather permitting.
- Londonderry Drive between Angeles Road and Mt. Princeton Drive
- Meridian Ranch Blvd from Londonderry Drive to Stapleton Drive
- Stapleton Drive from Meridian Ranch Blvd to Lambert Road
- Lambert Road from Stapleton Drive to Rainbow Bridge Drive
- Rainbow Bridge Drive from Lambert Road to Londonderry Drive
- Reduce speeds in work zone
- Watch for workers, equipment, signs, and barricades.
El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation. Road closures will accelerate the safe and efficient completion of this project.
Vicinity map attached with lane closures outlined – For more information and questions: