November 4, 2021 – El Paso County invites the public to learn about the Furrow Road Extension Consulting Engineering Evaluation Project on Hwy 105 to Higby Road. During the meeting, preliminary traffic data will be presented, eligible and ineligible modifications discussed, and input from the public sought on additional modifications, safety concerns, and desirable outcomes.
The public is invited to learn about the project and provide public input.
- In-Person Public Open House
- 7 -9 p.m., Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- Lewis Palmer High School in the “Common Area”, 1300 Higby Road, Monument, CO 80132
The project team will be available to discuss the project and respond to questions.
For those unable to attend the in-person meeting, you can join the meeting virtually.
- Virtual platform: Microsoft Teams meeting
- Join on computer or mobile app: Click here to join the meeting
- Or call in (audio only): (833) 436-6264 United States (Toll Free)
- The virtual portion of the meeting will be moderated with questions being forwarded to the presenter by a moderator of the Teams meeting. Teams participants will be able to hear and see the presentation but will not have direct audio to the audience at the physical meeting.
Professional Engineering Consultant: Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
Due to the smaller project study scope, limited local-area project study limits, and shorter project duration, project website, e-mail, and phone number information is unavailable