El Paso County administrative and elected offices and affiliated agencies will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24. Some offices will also be closed on Friday, November 25, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The closure for Thanksgiving Day only includes the following (these offices will be open on Friday, November 25):
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
The closure for both Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 25 includes the following:
- El Paso County Administrative Offices
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- El Paso County Public Health
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Offices (The North Office at Union Town Center will also be closed on Saturday, November 26)
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center
The El Paso County Department of Human Services will also be closed on both Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25. Families and individuals can apply for Food Assistance, LEAP and other programs, manage case information, or find more information on assistance programs online at www.Colorado.gov/PEAK.
In addition, there will not be a Board of County Commissioners meeting on Tuesday, November 22 due to the Thanksgiving holiday. The Board of County Commissioners will reconvene for their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, November 29.
Administrative, elected-administrative offices, and affiliated agencies will return to their normal business hours on Monday, November 28.