January 12, 2023 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, January 16 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The closures include the following:
- 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- Offices of the El Paso County Combined Courts
- Colorado State University Extension
- El Paso County Public Trustee & Treasurer’s Office
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Public Health
All Branch Offices of the El Paso County Clerk and Recorder will be closed Monday, January 16. The North Clerk and Recorder Branch Offices located at the Union Town Center will also be closed on Saturday, January 14.
El Paso County Department of Human Services wants to remind residents that families and individuals can apply for Food Assistance, LEAP and other programs, manage case information, or find more information on assistance programs online at www.Colorado.gov/PEAK.
Offices will return to their normal business hours on Tuesday, January 17. The Board of County Commissioners will convene for their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, January 17.