Colorado State University Extension presents Half Day Horticulture Class, Wise Water Management for Landscaping.
· Overview of our water resources.
· Why responsible water use is important.
· The connection between water and landscapes.
· Best practices for wise landscape water use.
· Resources for green industry professionals.
Class is taught by a horticulturalist from Colorado Springs Utilities.
Time & Date: 1:00 pm to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
Location: 17 N. Spruce Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80905.
Registration: $35.00 per person
Register at Eventbrite : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wise-water-management-for-landscaping-tickets-42089106651
Pre-registration required. Registration closes on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm. No refunds.